PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Emporio Del Uomo is always concerned to offer you the best and quality services. Therefore, nothing matters more to us than your trust and we want to be open with you about what data we collect from you, how we use it and your rights to control that information.
You can visit our online store without having to provide personal information. You remain anonymous throughout your visit and we cannot identify you at any time unless you log in using your username and password.
We record the data that you communicate to us when placing your order. The collection and automated processing of this data concerning you is necessary for the management of your order and for our commercial relations.
When you transact on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will only be used for the specific reasons mentioned above.
We collect this non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
-Provide and operate the Services;
-Provide our users with ongoing assistance and technical support;
-To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized notices relating to the service and promotional messages;
-To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU2016/679), the Customer is authorized to exercise the following rights:
– Revoke your consent for the processing and communication of your personal data
– Obtain information on the processing or not of your personal data
– Access your personal data
– Correct inaccurate or incomplete data
– Request the deletion of your personal data when, for whatever reason, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained
– Limit the processing of your data when one of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations is met
– In certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to their personal situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data
– Request the portability of your data
In order to assert these rights, the customer may send his request in writing to the following address 307, rue de Beggen, L-1221 or to the following e-mail address email@example.com with the reference "Protection Datas ".
-Provide an optimal experience.
- Identify your registered members (users who have registered on our site).
-Monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the site.
-Guarantee the security of our platform and the safety of its use.
Click on the different categories to get more details about each one, and change the default settings.
A periodic review relating to the processing of personal data is carried out annually. The last review was performed on March 11, 2022.
By T.Hair Design SARL cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The site connection equipment you use is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
By T.Hair Design SARL cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
By T.Hair Design SARL is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result. .
By T.Hair Design SARL, were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs which may arise from this procedure.